- A collection of published research with full text available on this website. See "About" for complete list of research. Some of these have Acrobat PDF versions available.
- Does This Patient Need Psychiatric Referral? Hospital Medicine, September 1994
- Giftedness and Psychological Abuse in Borderline Personality Disorder: Their Relevance to Genesis and Treatment, Journal of Personality Disorders, 1992, 6(3), 226-240
(Click Here to view a poetic and pictoral metaphor for Borderline Personality Disorder)
- NonBlind Placebo Trial: An Exploration of Neurotic Patients' Responses to Placebo When Its Inert Content Is Disclosed, Archives of General Psychiatry April 1965, Vol. 12, pp. 336-345.
- Personal Intelligence. Chapter 6 of Psychological Mindedness: A Contemporary Understanding. 1997. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers. New Jersey.
- "Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital." In The Maryland Psychiatric Society: Celebrating 50 Years, pp 36, 42, Maryland Psych. Soc., Baltimore, 2000.